2023-2024 Application cycle

• 1 month later...

I just saw on caspa that it says either a denial or a notice that your application will move on to the faculty review phase. I never got an email for either, just an email in May that my application was verified. Has anyone gotten that email? 

Edited by ririthepa

15 hours ago, ririthepa said:

I just saw on caspa that it says either a denial or a notice that your application will move on to the faculty review phase. I never got an email for either, just an email in May that my application was verified. Has anyone gotten that email? 

I got one that said mine was moving to faculty review June 2nd

On 7/18/2023 at 12:37 PM, ririthepa said:

When did you receive this email? I’m asking because I’m confused as to why I haven’t received any form of communication when I submitted early may regarding any updates 

My email says that the faculty review begins at the end of the application cycle but interview emails will start going out mid-August through early September.  Unless everyone got different dates for reviews, they wouldn't be emailing anything until then, right?

On 7/18/2023 at 7:30 AM, Aj2023 said:

I got one that said mine was moving to faculty review June 2nd

Do you mean the email that says" Your application has been verified and has been reviewed once and is coded for faculty review, which will begin at the end of the application cycle..." ? or did it say it has actually moved on to faculty review? I hate how vague and confusing some of these various program responses are.

Edited by jcdavis3
phone typo

On 7/24/2023 at 4:38 PM, jcdavis3 said:

My email says that the faculty review begins at the end of the application cycle but interview emails will start going out mid-August through early September.  Unless everyone got different dates for reviews, they wouldn't be emailing anything until then, right?

I got an interview invite almost 2 weeks ago, end of may, I received the

“Thank you for applying to the Physician Assistant program at Sullivan University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Your application has been verified in CASPA and is coded for faculty review which will begin at the end of the application cycle. 

Interview offers will start going out via email in mid- August through early September. If invited to interview, you will receive a direct link to complete our supplemental application.”

so it seems like after their deadline passed they started the process and really invitations can go out whenever- stay calm and just let it all play out- i’m sure you’ll hear soon!