2023-2024 University of Pittsburgh (Hybrid)

11 hours ago, GAB16 said:

I got accepted from the 9/22/23 interview! It was so worth the wait to finally have the chance to say - "I'm going to be a PA!" I'm so excited to meet everyone! If you're waiting to hear back, stay positive (I know. Easier said than done). You've got this!

Congrats! Hopefully I can join you, my interview is 11/17

On 9/19/2023 at 10:08 PM, Lisa1 said:

Congratulations!!!! There’s a Facebook group and WhatsApp currently if you would like to join!

Hi! Would it be possible to bump the links to the Facebook group an WhatsApp in this thread? Thank you for creating the options for everyone to get to know each other before the program starts!

On 9/29/2023 at 4:20 PM, GAB16 said:

Hi! Would it be possible to bump the links to the Facebook group an WhatsApp in this thread? Thank you for creating the options for everyone to get to know each other before the program starts!

I didn’t make the Facebook one but here’s the WhatsApp link for accepted students of the program that are planning on attending. Please only join if you’ve been accepted and will be joining the class 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kfc7r7loo9oJEdkJV6piFE

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, arima said:

does anyone know if they are still conducting interviews? 

The latest date I saw is mid-November, I’m not sure about December dates. According to the facebook group less than half the class is filled, so idk if they will take from the waitlist in December to fill the rest, if anybody else has insight into the process?

Edited by Eyeofthetiger

31 minutes ago, YRAPrePA said:

Hi everyone! For those that have interviewed how soon before your interview did you receive the interview information? Typically I’ve gotten them 2 weeks prior to interview from other schools but still haven’t gotten anything for my Nov interview from them 

Hey! I believe we got the information a day or two prior so you won’t receive it for a little while I’d guess. Good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...