2023-2024 University of Pittsburgh (Hybrid)

17 minutes ago, CiCithePrePA said:

I was just waitlisted after my interview last week. 😭😣

Hopefully you get moved off the waitlist it is possible for it to become an acceptance, I have my interview tomorrow with them. Was the interview itself good, how did you feel after the interview? I’m hoping for you that your waitlist becomes an acceptance

1 hour ago, Lisa1 said:

Hopefully you get moved off the waitlist it is possible for it to become an acceptance, I have my interview tomorrow with them. Was the interview itself good, how did you feel after the interview? I’m hoping for you that your waitlist becomes an acceptance

I appreciate you! I hope so as well. I really love this program and would love to land a seat here. 

The interview itself was great. Everyone was incredibly nice and really seemed to care about your comfort throughout the interview. I felt strong in 2 of the 3 portions of the interview afterwards, but I feel that I was in a very competitive group. Keep your nerves down and have a collaborative mindset and you will do just fine!

Good luck to all those who interview tomorrow! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CiCithePrePA said:

I appreciate you! I hope so as well. I really love this program and would love to land a seat here. 

The interview itself was great. Everyone was incredibly nice and really seemed to care about your comfort throughout the interview. I felt strong in 2 of the 3 portions of the interview afterwards, but I feel that I was in a very competitive group. Keep your nerves down and have a collaborative mindset and you will do just fine!

No problem, I’m sure you did great maybe you’ll hear back sooner than later. Wish you the best of luck

4 hours ago, CiCithePrePA said:

Was there a writing portion? I know the On-Campus got rid of it, but not sure about the Hybrid. 

14 hours ago, YRAPrePA said:

From what I’ve read on this thread is seems like people have gotten interviews roughly around 1 month after they submitted. Does that seem accurate? Just trying to gauge where I stand 

I wanna say it took roughly a month after I submitted that I got an update with interview request which I just had today. And the time frame from interview request to interview was a month and a half.

4 minutes ago, ZZPA2023 said:

How was your interview yesterday?

I have a cold so I have some brain fog I can’t honestly remember much it was individual interview, groups and written. It was my first interview so not sure how well I did, everyone in terms of faculty and honestly the other applicants were extremely nice and made it a very welcoming environment. Hoping I hear good news from them in the upcoming weeks. If you have an interview coming up just be yourself they already like you enough to offer an interview and remember you are qualified or they wouldn’t have offered an interview for you. Just be yourself and confident in your answers and I’m sure you’ll do great. 

41 minutes ago, Lisa1 said:

I have a cold so I have some brain fog I can’t honestly remember much it was individual interview, groups and written. It was my first interview so not sure how well I did, everyone in terms of faculty and honestly the other applicants were extremely nice and made it a very welcoming environment. Hoping I hear good news from them in the upcoming weeks. If you have an interview coming up just be yourself they already like you enough to offer an interview and remember you are qualified or they wouldn’t have offered an interview for you. Just be yourself and confident in your answers and I’m sure you’ll do great. 

Thank you for your advice! You are so sweet. Good luck to you!

• Like 1