2023-2024 University of Pittsburgh (Hybrid)

On 8/23/2023 at 12:17 PM, Lisa1 said:

I have a cold so I have some brain fog I can’t honestly remember much it was individual interview, groups and written. It was my first interview so not sure how well I did, everyone in terms of faculty and honestly the other applicants were extremely nice and made it a very welcoming environment. Hoping I hear good news from them in the upcoming weeks. If you have an interview coming up just be yourself they already like you enough to offer an interview and remember you are qualified or they wouldn’t have offered an interview for you. Just be yourself and confident in your answers and I’m sure you’ll do great. 

Im sure you did great! I was there as well and it was a great experience 🙂

13 minutes ago, GAB16 said:

Congratulations! Did you do any mock interviews ahead of time?

Thank you! To answer your question, I did not do mock interviews. This was my first interview ever and my first cycle, I did practice speaking on camera and in a mirror so I wouldn’t stutter or get tripped up and practice eye contact. Im still recovering from a cold and I was pretty sick day of interview thankfully had my voice still but brain fog was real but I was honest with them and answered the questions the best that I was able to. The environment they offer is great and to me that speaks volumes of what I and anyone can expect of the program to be, they all really want you to succeed so if you get an interview invite for here or anywhere just be yourself and I’m sure you’ll do great. I wish I can be of some help but I can’t mention to much about the interview.

5 minutes ago, LexieB23 said:

Just received my waitlist email. Feeling a little discouraged, but I emailed to ask if there’s anything specific I can work on so I guess I just keep moving forward. Congrats to those who have been accepted!!!

Hey that’s a huge accomplishment, and there’s still months of interviews left, so you have a VERY good chance of getting bumped off waitlist. Also a lot of seats in this programs with 100, compared to most programs. I just got an acceptance, so feel free to message me if you have any questions. You got this!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lisa1 said:

That’s what the email said I’m sure it says it for others along with the steps upon accepting the acceptance. 

ok, im missing one class- currently taking it online- but wondering if i could submit my application with the pending class as i am confused by the email i got from their admissions office.

Edited by Persistandsuceed
error

2 minutes ago, Persistandsuceed said:

ok, i a missing one class- currently taking it online- but wondering if i could submit my application with the pending class as i am confused by the email i got from admissions office.

You can but the deadline is this week for prerequisites, I just finished my final prerequisite and had the transcript sent in this morning. Definitely reach out to admissions to confirm. 

• Like 1