2023-2024 University of Pittsburgh (Hybrid)

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Marisa99 said:

Hi! I got an invite for the 21st, there was only one day offered!

Thanks for the response! Good to know there are multiple interview days. It seems that a lot of interviews went out Friday for the in-person and the hybrid programs, hope that they will still be sending interviews out throughout this week!

On 6/10/2023 at 1:30 PM, fiskx049 said:

I got an interview invite yesterday for July 28th! Everything was submitted on the first day of the cycle.

Hey! Congrats! Was the interview virtual or in-person due to the program being a hybrid program? I applied on June 7th.

On 6/9/2023 at 6:31 PM, Lisa1 said:

I got both an automated email and one from Shannon in admissions since I have a prereq in progress but she emailed me very quickly. 

Was the email just informing you of what prereqs were incomplete - did you need to make any changes/updates on your caspa application?

3 hours ago, WinnieB13 said:

Was the email just informing you of what prereqs were incomplete - did you need to make any changes/updates on your caspa application?

Just what prereqs were incomplete and to notify them once theyre done, I'm enrolled now for medical terminology and I reached out to Shannon this week to let her know I have started the course and she got back to me the following day thanking me for keeping her updated. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Lisa1 said:

I just got an interview invite for August 22nd!! Im so happy and extremely nervous, submitted my application back on 5.8.23 and was confirmed on 5.10.23

Dang, congrats!!!!! Really hoping I hear something today! I believe my application got verified from Pitt around 5/20ish

Did you receive an email from Shannon notifying you about the email?

2 minutes ago, WinnieB13 said:

Dang, congrats!!!!! Really hoping I hear something today! I believe my application got verified from Pitt around 5/20ish

Did you receive an email from Shannon notifying you about the email?

I think it was Shannon when I responded it sent to her, but email was from admissions committee, i hope you hear back soon this is my first interview request and I have received two rejections already this cycle so just remain hopeful 

1 minute ago, Lisa1 said:

I think it was Shannon when I responded it sent to her, but email was from admissions committee, i hope you hear back soon this is my first interview request and I have received two rejections already this cycle so just remain hopeful 

Did you get the email before or after 5:00 ET? Just wondering if they would be sending out anymore today….

1 minute ago, WinnieB13 said:

Did you get the email before or after 5:00 ET? Just wondering if they would be sending out anymore today….

Just after 4pm, I saw it later because I was with a patient and just now have down time, I'm not sure how Pitt is but when I got rejections it was after 5pm for some schools. 

6 minutes ago, Lisa1 said:

Just after 4pm, I saw it later because I was with a patient and just now have down time, I'm not sure how Pitt is but when I got rejections it was after 5pm for some schools. 

Thanks for all the responses, hoping I hear something soon. And congrats again!!!

• Like 1