2023-2024 cycle

38 minutes ago, mafl129 said:

For the section on the supplemental that says

"Health Professions Program After Remedial Courses I was accepted to the health professions program after academic reassessment." 

What does this mean???

Just guessing here, but I think it means, "Did you ever have trouble getting into or have to do remedial work once in a health profession program" So, like, did you go to RN school but almost fail out and have to do remedial coursework to finish?

14 hours ago, isvian said:

Hi All! I am in DPAP class 2025 and our class orientation starts this week! Just thought of last year me checking forums everyday so I visited. Wishes best luck to everyone! I also agree that in state thing isn't a huge factor. My cohorts are from everywhere. 

Congrats on starting and best of luck to you! Any tips for interviews? I just received my invitation! 

On 8/19/2023 at 12:44 AM, manifestingPAC said:

For those who have received interview invites, have you guys filled out the form to accept/decline interview invite? If so, have you received a follow up email yet? The email said they will confirm time slot within 48-72 hours, but it has been four days and I have not received anything yet.

I just got the confirmation email a few minutes ago!

• Like 1