2023-2024 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Kay2023 said:

Hello, has anyone that has submitted their CASPA already received an email from Duke saying that they received it? I submitted five days ago and haven't gotten any notification.

Does it show that its verified? I think last cycle the first confirmation/notification people got after submitting CASPA was the supplemental, but that was not until May 17th or so. 

I haven't submitted yet but plan to end of this week so if I do receive anything after I submit I will let you know!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HM2PAS said:

Does it show that its verified? I think last cycle the first confirmation/notification people got after submitting CASPA was the supplemental, but that was not until May 17th or so. 

I haven't submitted yet but plan to end of this week so if I do receive anything after I submit I will let you know!

Thank you so much, I'll keep an eye out for any new posts from you at the end of this week!! Yes, my CASPA is verified. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RedBlossom10 said:

Is the supplemental application composed of more personal information or just questions to be answered?

It has both! There's 6 sections and I believe 3 of them transfer over from CASPA (GRE, contact info, and academics). There's a background section to fill out and then two essays

9 hours ago, nicaraguanpa said:

I think it’s positive and negative encounters you have had. 

10 hours ago, Adin1 said:

I am confused by the question asking about some of the most agreeable and disagreeable things during my time working with patients. Can someone explain what this is supposed to mean?

Yes! I just stated some positives and challenges of my role in healthcare