2023-2024 cycle

9 minutes ago, Jdp4002 said:

Hey all! I got my ranking and it's between 30-50. Any idea approximately how many people get moved off the waitlist and into acceptance?

16 hours ago, onedaywillbePAC said:

I received an email this afternoon. It did come directly to my inbox, but I’ve seen in previous forums that people have also seen it in their junk email! 

I have a feeling the emails are coming in waves of when we all interviewed? Would @Jdp4002 or @onedaywillbePAC being willing to say what week they interviewed? Waiting and knowing that some people are receiving the email is causing my anxiety to go through the roof 😅

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, Pescadito20 said:

For those accepted, has anybody received any news or updates since then? Also does anybody know of any groups where the cohort is starting to come together like on FB or Discord?

Yes! You should have been given information to join a Facebook group. There is also a GroupMe going. Will message you. Any other accepted students, feel free to message if you need the link!

For anyone on the waitlist: a girl i met at an interview for another school got accepted to Duke and paid seat deposit but is chosing to attend a different program…so her seat should be up for grabs!! dont lose hope 🙂

Edited by ZRB383
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, the feed has been radio silent for awhile now and compared to previous forums, so I figured I’d drop an update. I inquired about my waitlist ranking due to a personal circumstance, and wanted to reassure you that it has moved up by at least 10 positions. I’m unsure what number we are at at this point- but for some good morale hoping that someone who has recently been accepting can share what number they were originally! We should be getting an update though come March 1 based on the initial email outlining the waitlist decision. 

Edited by onedaywillbePAC