2023-2024 cycle

On 2/18/2024 at 1:36 PM, onedaywillbePAC said:

Hi all, the feed has been radio silent for awhile now and compared to previous forums, so I figured I’d drop an update. I inquired about my waitlist ranking due to a personal circumstance, and wanted to reassure you that it has moved up by at least 10 positions. I’m unsure what number we are at at this point- but for some good morale hoping that someone who has recently been accepting can share what number they were originally! We should be getting an update though come March 1 based on the initial email outlining the waitlist decision. 

Did anyone get an email update today?

On 3/1/2024 at 9:06 PM, onedaywillbePAC said:

I didn’t 😞 

They said in the email we would receive an update today but perhaps we might hear something next week. 

Annoyed about how all the way back in November they told us such a specific date and now i feel stressed that it was disregarded... has anyone asked for feedback yet? or is planning on reapplying

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...