Emory PA program 2023-2024 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got an interview invite for early September!
Had a bit of back and forth the last month with Caspa but they verified and sent everything to my schools on 7/20. Emory emailed me on Friday, 7/21 and said they would process my application over the next 2-5 days (if I remember correctly from the email). Today, (July 24th) around 1pm I received the invite.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cocopuffs said:

Hey y’all,

Has anyone who applied at the end of July gotten an interview invite yet? It’s been a couple days since I got the application complete email and I’m starting to worry a bit. 

Hey I was at the Emory tour yesterday and the director stated that all the interview slots are currently full and they have created an interview waitlist.

Edited by mpfuturePA
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mafl129 said:

Got my rejection today :,( first school I’ve heard back from unfortunately. I’m a reapplicant as well 

So sorry to hear that but keep your hopes up for the other programs. You got this! May I ask when you had your interview with them? 

11 hours ago, PAC23 said:

So sorry to hear that but keep your hopes up for the other programs. You got this! May I ask when you had your interview with them? 

I didn't get invited to an interview - just got straight up rejected lol. I have yet to receive an interview invite to any school unfortunately

17 minutes ago, Roskist said:

Does this school accept Pass grades from 2020 ? 

I’d ask to confirm, but it does state this under the admissions tab “

All courses taken to satisfy the requirements must be taken from a regionally (North American) accredited institution.  Each course must be completed at a grade level of “C” or better and must be completed prior to the July/August class matriculation. All courses are subject to approval by the Admissions Committee and cannot be taken on a Pass/Fail basis, as CLEP credit, or audited. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, mpfuturePA said:

Hey I was at the Emory tour yesterday and the director stated that all the interview slots are currently full and they have created an interview waitlist.

Hey, how was the tour? I really want to go to one, but frankly, I can't afford to fly down there right now. I'm worried not going will cost me during the interview in a few weeks.

Edited by Chaoticscissortail

6 hours ago, Chaoticscissortail said:

Hey, how was the tour? I really want to go to one, but frankly, I can't afford to fly down there right now. I'm worried not going will cost me during the interview in a few weeks.

The interview is with the admissions director but he said that he has no input in the interviews. He already did his part by reading all our info and scoring us high and that’s why you got an interview. The tour was awesome and it made me love Emory even more but he did say that he won’t have an input for the rest of the process so basically trying for him to like us wasn’t going to work hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicaraguanpa said:

The interview is with the admissions director but he said that he has no input in the interviews. He already did his part by reading all our info and scoring us high and that’s why you got an interview. The tour was awesome and it made me love Emory even more but he did say that he won’t have an input for the rest of the process so basically trying for him to like us wasn’t going to work hahaha

I was just more worried that it would look bad if I didn't show up.
I listened to an interview with the admissions director, and I really liked him.