Emory PA program 2023-2024 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PA4eva5 said:

Hey all! I read on Emory's website that the GRE is not required for this cycle. Although, on CASPA it says to send official scores. To those who have applied, did you send GRE scores? Thank you in advance!

I went to their open house this month and the program director stated that they don't look at GRE scores even if you send the scores.

• Like 1

I got the email from Emory stating "We have received all of your application materials, and your application is currently being processed. Please allow 7-14 business days processing time. If you are chosen for an interview, notifications are usually sent out via email 4 weeks in advance of the interview date."

Anxiously awaiting an interview invite!

On 5/26/2023 at 2:34 PM, adaytron said:

"We have received all of your application materials, and your application is currently being processed. Please allow 7-14 business days processing time.

I guess they finally got a flood of apps and can't respond as quickly. Also, do they have a priority deadline of June 1st? I saw it listed on CASPA but didn't see anything on Emory's website about it.

37 minutes ago, Chaoticscissortail said:

I also got an interview invite. 😄 Is yours for late August?

If you guys don't mind me asking what date did you receive the email stating: 

We have received all of your application materials, and your application is currently being processed.  Please allow 7 - 14 business days for processing time.  If you are chosen for an interview, notifications are usually sent out via e-mail 4 weeks in advance of the interview date.  Please remember to keep us updated with any address, phone, and email changes.

Thank you for your interest in Emory University's Physician Assistant Program.

39 minutes ago, kmj04 said:

If you guys don't mind me asking what date did you receive the email stating: 

We have received all of your application materials, and your application is currently being processed.  Please allow 7 - 14 business days for processing time.  If you are chosen for an interview, notifications are usually sent out via e-mail 4 weeks in advance of the interview date.  Please remember to keep us updated with any address, phone, and email changes.

Thank you for your interest in Emory University's Physician Assistant Program.

I got that email on 5/16. Haven't received anything since.