@starry89 I have been accepted and can confirm that the class capacity is 40 students, however I am not sure how many spots have been taken or if there are any left. Unfortunately we don’t have knowledge of information like that. I know there are still interview dates coming up so if I had to guess I would say the cohort is not yet full. They have had a good amount of interviews already as well but I think they are being decently selective. 

10 hours ago, clr5801 said:

@starry89 I have been accepted and can confirm that the class capacity is 40 students, however I am not sure how many spots have been taken or if there are any left. Unfortunately we don’t have knowledge of information like that. I know there are still interview dates coming up so if I had to guess I would say the cohort is not yet full. They have had a good amount of interviews already as well but I think they are being decently selective. 

Got it thank you for the info!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Has anyone received a rejection email yet? I got an email verifying that they received my application at the beginning of July and havent heard anything back yet regarding an interview or rejection. Should I just assume that since it's been so long that I was rejected and that I won't get an official rejection email or should I expect one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 1:47 PM, alypa said:

Hi!

Has anyone received a rejection email yet? I got an email verifying that they received my application at the beginning of July and havent heard anything back yet regarding an interview or rejection. Should I just assume that since it's been so long that I was rejected and that I won't get an official rejection email or should I expect one?

ik some people were denied following their interviews, but i don't know if they have sent out any sort of denials for those who haven't interviewed yet. did some digging and found the SJU PA Facebook page - it has 37 members and i assume 1 or 2 of those members are faculty members, so that means that not all 40 seats are full yet! there's still hope :)))

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, PAStudent12344 said:

Hi guys, for those that have been accepted/interviewed do you know the kind of format that the program runs on? For example 3 days on campus 2 days virtual? Or are students on campus 5 days a week?

They are on campus 5 days a week. They basically say to have open availability all days and times because there might be changes to the class schedule at times, but typically it is 5 days a week in person all day. 

On 2/14/2023 at 10:07 PM, maddy1999 said:

ik some people were denied following their interviews, but i don't know if they have sent out any sort of denials for those who haven't interviewed yet. did some digging and found the SJU PA Facebook page - it has 37 members and i assume 1 or 2 of those members are faculty members, so that means that not all 40 seats are full yet! there's still hope :)))

Hi! I interview on 2/6 and was waitlisted. They did say that they were "nearing a full class". Good luck to all! 

On 2/24/2023 at 9:55 AM, PAStudent12344 said:

Hey Congrats on your acceptance, I have an interview with SJU 3/6, are you able to speak about the interview process in anyway?

Hi! My interview was virtual since I live around 3 hours away from campus. They started out with an overview of the program with a PowerPoint. After, we were sent for 2 one on one interviews with a faculty members. We also completed 2 sets of writing prompts.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...