2022-2023 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, MercyFalls said:

So should I plan for 4 hours? Or how would I know it's an individual interview?

You should plan for 4 hours. The interview has 2 parts (group activity and individual interview). You will start with group activities then each student will be interviewed individually by faculty members. The whole process will be about 4 hours.

On 3/7/2023 at 7:18 PM, pakrj said:

has anyone been accepted into the Facebook page yet? I am getting worried as school starts soon and I have no info on housing! 

A lot of students live at the Loree or Presidium apartments, they are a 7-8 minute drive from school and very nice!

Im in the 2024 class so you can always add me on Facebook or message there for any questions!

Edited by MichaelaTworek

Hi guys! I’m Michaela and I’m in the class of 2024! We are so excited for you guys to start and meet you! 😊  I wanted to message on here to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing NSU zip up jackets? We placed an order for our class and didn’t realize that they ran a bit small! I have a grey women’s medium jacket, but it fits more like a small. I knew when I started I was excited to have some NSU gear, so let me know if anyone is interested! Also feel free to add me on Facebook for any other school questions!

2 hours ago, FPA16 said:

@MichaelaTworek

Hi quick question, did you guys bulk order scrubs as a cohort or did everyone individually purchase their own and then send them in for embroidery? 

Originally the dress code was business casual with scrubs only being allowed on lab days, so we as a class really only had one set of scrubs that were embroided. The program recently changed the dress code this semester to allow the option to wear scrubs or business causal. So for our second order of scrubs we individually purchased scrubs and turned them in for embroidery. The scrubs color for the program is navy blue, but I would just wait until you guys get information on what they want you guys to do before purchasing. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FPA16 said:

@MichaelaTworek

Hi quick question, did you guys bulk order scrubs as a cohort or did everyone individually purchase their own and then send them in for embroidery? 

We individually ordered them, initially we had to all get the same brand but now you can just get like any brand navy blue scrubs! (At least for our class, I don’t know if future classes need a special brand) Then we sent them off all together for embroidery!