2022-2023 Application Cycle

18 hours ago, Ajh20 said:

For people who have already interviewed, can you tell us how you felt after? Like confident in yourself or anything?

I personally felt pretty confident after my interview. I felt like I connected with the faculty very well and my interview process was overall very comfortable. The faculty at this program are so welcoming and approachable and I felt like they were truly trying to get to know me and how I think. The interview process was quite long, but I view this as a positive because it gives the faculty more opportunities to get to know their applicants as a whole. I had a nice experience. 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pahopeful2567 said:

Same!! Congratulations future classmate 🙂

Also, I was so overwhelmed with excitement when Ms. Griffith called, I was screaming internally! I heard most of what she said but I want to make sure I heard correctly, could you lmk what she said just to make sure! Not sure when she said the official email will be sent. Sorry to bother, I appreciate it!! 🙂

12 hours ago, Ajh20 said:

Also, I was so overwhelmed with excitement when Ms. Griffith called, I was screaming internally! I heard most of what she said but I want to make sure I heard correctly, could you lmk what she said just to make sure! Not sure when she said the official email will be sent. Sorry to bother, I appreciate it!! 🙂

Congratulations! When I got the call, I heard Ms. Griffith say that an email with the acceptance packet and materials will be sent within a couple days. The initial $500 deposit will be due within 2 weeks and the second $500 deposit will be due in February. She said that the packet will go into more detail with what following steps need to be taken. 🙂 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FuturePAs3 said:

Congratulations! When I got the call, I heard Ms. Griffith say that an email with the acceptance packet and materials will be sent within a couple days. The initial $500 deposit will be due within 2 weeks and the second $500 deposit will be due in February. She said that the packet will go into more detail with what following steps need to be taken. 🙂 

Thank you! Congratulations!

• Like 1