Franklin Pierce (Hybrid) ‘22-‘23 cycle

Has anybody that hasn’t received an interview invite yet or a rejection emailed for an update? I don’t want to bother them, but I’m interested in knowing a decision on their end. It’s hard to have already heard back from other schools with acceptances but not even an interview invite yet with this one, which is my top choice!

23 hours ago, aaudie said:

Has anybody that hasn’t received an interview invite yet or a rejection emailed for an update? I don’t want to bother them, but I’m interested in knowing a decision on their end. It’s hard to have already heard back from other schools with acceptances but not even an interview invite yet with this one, which is my top choice!

I emailed them like two weeks ago and all they said is I was still being reviewed. I would email them they seem to be pretty responsive. 

Does anyone have anything they would be willing to share about the writing portion of the interview? I saw that someone already posted about this, but I have not seen a response yet. Anything you’d be willing to share is helpful. I just hate that it is timed haha. I’m not sure if I should be expecting a medical question or more of a personal question, how many questions, etc. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

I am still being considered as of 2/17/23, but I haven't yet received an invitation for an interview.  Is anyone else in this boat?  It appears that they are doing interviews on the 9th of each month beginning in January.  Has anyone gotten an invite to interview for March?  Are they interviewing their preferred students first and filling up spots? 

On 2/17/2023 at 7:47 AM, smurphy49 said:

I am still being considered as of 2/17/23, but I haven't yet received an invitation for an interview.  Is anyone else in this boat?  It appears that they are doing interviews on the 9th of each month beginning in January.  Has anyone gotten an invite to interview for March?  Are they interviewing their preferred students first and filling up spots? 

I’m in the same boat, but I received that email in early November! No interview invite yet. 

18 hours ago, warduh said:

Hello everyone! I applied at the end of November for the 2023 cohort. A have received the two emails stating that I have passed the first baseline review, and the second email saying that I am being considered for an interview. I received that second email stating that I was being considered for an interview on December 14, 2022. I haven't heard anything since. I have emailed Pam and all she said was that they have begun conducting interviews and will continue through late spring. Any updates from anyone? Any guidance and positive thoughts would be appreciated! 

I am in the same spot, I received the "You're in consideration for man interview" email in early November. Nothing since. They've already held several interviews and I still have not received any communication from them in over 3 months. Starting to get worried and kind of frustrated as well 😞

25 minutes ago, use10293848 said:

I am in the same spot, I received the "You're in consideration for man interview" email in early November. Nothing since. They've already held several interviews and I still have not received any communication from them in over 3 months. Starting to get worried and kind of frustrated as well 😞

Have you tried emailing Pam?

Question, so it’s already the beginning of March, CASPA reopens April 29th - those who haven’t been accepted elsewhere, are you preparing for next CASPA cycle? Or waiting for this schools response? I’m at a loss of what to do. I haven’t heard anything since August.

On 2/6/2023 at 12:28 PM, aaudie said:

Have you decided to wait for this school or move forward with your other acceptances?