Franklin Pierce (Hybrid) β€˜22-β€˜23 cycle

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 3:23 PM, 1PAofTheFuture said:

Hello! This thread is for anyone applying this cycle; best wishes! πŸ˜ƒ

Hi there,

Thank you for starting this thread. I'm very interested in applying, and was wondering how we go about that. When I search Franklin Pierce in CASPA, only the on-campus program comes up. Then, when I added the program, there isn't a question or check box to specify interest in their hybrid program. Any information would be greatly appreciated! 😊

1 hour ago, 1PAofTheFuture said:

Supposedly their cycle was to open up today in CASPA, but I’ve been checking and nothing as of yet.

I reached out to the program because I also saw on their website that their application would open today, and was informed that they anticipate the application should be available sometime today and to keep checking back. Also, they informed me that they received their provisional accreditation status!!!Β πŸ€—

Edited by AGriffo
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 3:05 PM, Pard4321 said:

Can someone help me?Β 

Can you clarify what the "Biological sciences with lab"? What did you put down for this pre-req.Β 

I have been trying to call/email/contact the school for three weeks not with no luck at all.Β 

Thank you..!Β 

Since the program's prerequisite list includes A&P I and II w/ labs, and Microbiology w/ lab, my guess is that they require 2 additional biology courses with labs. On my application, I listed Bio I and II with labs for the requirement.

Edited by AGriffo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Elena1234 said:

Can someone clarify a few things about this school?

So, I see application is due in December in Caspa....when does the program actually start?Β 

Also, do we have to find our own rotations if we are not in texas or arizona?Β 

Any other info is appreciated.

Hi!

On the FAQ, it says that the 2022 cohort will start in November of 2022.

I can clarify about the rotations aspect. I believe that they currently have established relationships with clinics/hospitals in Texas and Arizona. The PAEA (I believe that’s the correct organization), does not allow students to find their own clinical rotations, HOWEVER you can suggest sites to the program. The program will do their best to find you clinical(s) close to you, however you have to understand thatΒ they might not be able to and you will have to complete your clinical(s) where they have established. You will have to pay for your own transportation and housing if your clinical site is not in your close vicinity. YouΒ can not turn down a clinical placement or you will be dismissed from program.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Elena1234 said:

Can someone clarify a few things about this school?

So, I see application is due in December in Caspa....when does the program actually start?Β 

Also, do we have to find our own rotations if we are not in texas or arizona?Β 

Any other info is appreciated.

I also saw an interview stating that Franklin pierce is said to open a new similar program in Austin tx. That may be where the clinical rotations in Texas might be. Just a thought, no actual confirmation on that.

Β 

Good luck to everyone! Just submitted my application two days ago!