Franklin Pierce (Hybrid) ‘22-‘23 cycle

On 11/10/2022 at 2:45 PM, Ollie9 said:

SAME! This program is my top choice. I need the hybrid given that my husband is military so we cant just pick up and go anywhere

Yes! My husband moves around a lot as well. I’ve done hybrid professional programs before and really prefer this method. I’m in clinical nutrition and really hoping for a positive outcome so I can provide more for my patients! (happy delayed Veterans Day btw) hoping for the best for all of us! ☺️

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 1:45 PM, Ollie9 said:

SAME! This program is my top choice. I need the hybrid given that my husband is military so we cant just pick up and go anywhere

Same, same on all of this! Hoping to hear something soon - I haven't seen a rejection yet or this new email that is circulating regarding passing the second round. 

26 minutes ago, stepheck said:

Not nutrition - I was responding to the spouse being in the military bit. I was incredibly excited to see that there were some hybrid offerings for PA school. 

Ohh! Yes! Same here - It’s awesome to see these options especially when you’re unsure where you’ll end up! 

On 11/16/2022 at 6:26 AM, PAdnr said:

Yes! Little nervous, really hoping for success with this program!
I am SO ready to work more hands on in medicine! 

AWESOME!! Hope we will be post-RD/pre-PA students together in this program! I think our backgrounds make us excellent candidates, considering we are constantly doing hands on patient education and working on multi-interdisciplinary teams 🙂 Best of luck to you wherever you end up becoming a PA!! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DietitianTurnedPA said:

AWESOME!! Hope we will be post-RD/pre-PA students together in this program! I think our backgrounds make us excellent candidates, considering we are constantly doing hands on patient education and working on multi-interdisciplinary teams 🙂 Best of luck to you wherever you end up becoming a PA!! 

You as well! I sent you a message on this forum - would Love to connect and learn more about each other! Its not often I come across other dietitians! 

45 minutes ago, Savvy94 said:

Has anyone applied late in this cycle like recently?

I applied November 10. Got my first email the 21st saying I made it through initial review. Second email the 28th saying I was recommended for consideration for an interview. It said it’s but a guaranteed interview but that my application is still in the process and that interviews will be in January. Hope this helps a bit. 

6 hours ago, Ollie9 said:

Has anyone gotten rejected? Wondering if I should lose hope at this point. I did get the email that I passed first review but haven’t heard anything else. 

I have not received a rejection but I am in the same boat. With their application just closing on Dec. 1st, I am assuming we will hear within the next 1-2 or even 3 months. Plus with students receiving acceptances to other programs, who knows if that frees up a spot! I am just really holding on to hope!! 

Edited by PAdnr

9 hours ago, Ollie9 said:

Has anyone gotten rejected? Wondering if I should lose hope at this point. I did get the email that I passed first review but haven’t heard anything else. 

3 hours ago, PAdnr said:

I have not received a rejection but I am in the same boat. With their application just closing on Dec. 1st, I am assuming we will hear within the next 1-2 or even 3 months. Plus with students receiving acceptances to other programs, who knows if that frees up a spot! I am just really holding on to hope!! 

When did you guys apply if you don’t mind answering?