Franklin Pierce (Hybrid) ‘22-‘23 cycle

4 minutes ago, Ollie9 said:

Anyone get a rejection? 

Wondering if I should stop holding out hope. I did receive the email that I passed first line of review but nothing else since. 

You could always email for an update - there’s nothing wrong with that! We invest our time and money in applying, it’s very appropriate to do so! 

9 hours ago, PAdnr said:

Anyone who interviewed on 1/9 - how did it go? 

I feel like it went very well. The interviewers were very nice and asked a lot of questions that could yield a unique answer from each person. All questions tested personal skills, ethical values, knowledge of the profession, and knowledge of oneself. Overall a very nice experience! Loved that they had my application in front of them during the interview and asked questions specific to me! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJJ37 said:

I feel like it went very well. The interviewers were very nice and asked a lot of questions that could yield a unique answer from each person. All questions tested personal skills, ethical values, knowledge of the profession, and knowledge of oneself. Overall a very nice experience! Loved that they had my application in front of them during the interview and asked questions specific to me! 

Thats awesome! Congrats, I am glad it was such a good experience for you! Did they say anything about when you'd hear back? Or anything about future interviews/how many they do? 

On 1/9/2023 at 1:46 PM, PAdnr said:

You could always email for an update - there’s nothing wrong with that! We invest our time and money in applying, it’s very appropriate to do so! 

So I did email them. They said I was still in queued for further review. She said they are still doing interviews through late spring. 

• Like 4

On 1/9/2023 at 3:41 PM, Ollie9 said:

Anyone get a rejection? 

Wondering if I should stop holding out hope. I did receive the email that I passed first line of review but nothing else since. 

I am on the same boat - I tried emailing to get a response. I applied EARLY in the cycle. Was told that my application was still in line to go through the more in-depth review by faculty. Haven't heard any update in a few months. Still holding out hope.

If anyone who has interviewed or received an invite could email them and ask what exactly is the cost for tuition that would be nice . Sometimes what’s on the site is incorrect. And I wanted y’all to access because they would be more willing to answer your questions vs other applicants with no invite yet 

1 minute ago, LAmoney said:

If anyone who has interviewed or received an invite could email them and ask what exactly is the cost for tuition that would be nice . Sometimes what’s on the site is incorrect. And I wanted y’all to access because they would be more willing to answer your questions vs other applicants with no invite yet 

The online FAQ page says estimated total tuition for the program is $99,296

• 2 weeks later...