Franklin Pierce (Hybrid) ‘22-‘23 cycle

Has anyone had to send any application updates to them? I am enrolling in an extra science class, and going to Uganda on a medical mission trip at the end of April. I don't want to seem pushy or like I am trying too hard, but I think this something that schools should know. Do you guys agree? If so, how would you go about updating them?

2 minutes ago, aaudie said:

Has anyone had to send any application updates to them? I am enrolling in an extra science class, and going to Uganda on a medical mission trip at the end of April. I don't want to seem pushy or like I am trying too hard, but I think this something that schools should know. Do you guys agree? If so, how would you go about updating them?

The website says to update your application directly on CASPA as they will be able to pull up your application and see any updates on their end. Is this science class part of the prerequisites? Or just an additional one. I think as far as your medical mission trip, how long is it? 

16 minutes ago, warduh said:

The website says to update your application directly on CASPA as they will be able to pull up your application and see any updates on their end. Is this science class part of the prerequisites? Or just an additional one. I think as far as your medical mission trip, how long is it? 

The science class is just an additional one, not a prerequisite! My mission trip is 10 days!

Hi guys! I just received a March interview invite! 

I applied in September 2022, and received the “passed the 2nd round review” in November 2022.

I only applied here and Yale PA hybrid and after interviewing with Yale they dropped their class so half and I was rejected so this was my only other program and I’m so excited! 

Hope this gives a timeline and some hope to others waiting to hear! Good luck to everyone 🙏 

• Like 1

Congrats!! When’s the next interview date?

8 hours ago, DietitianTurnedPA said:

Hi guys! I just received a March interview invite! 

I applied in September 2022, and received the “passed the 2nd round review” in November 2022.

I only applied here and Yale PA hybrid and after interviewing with Yale they dropped their class so half and I was rejected so this was my only other program and I’m so excited! 

Hope this gives a timeline and some hope to others waiting to hear! Good luck to everyone 🙏 

5 minutes ago, NeuroNate24 said:

Does anybody know when their last interview date is? I still have not received an interview invite/update so I'm worried I may not end up getting one. Trying to get an idea of what to expect at this point. Thanks

As of right now the latest date people have posted is March 27th. No April interviews have been announced. 

2 minutes ago, Vlo915 said:

As of right now the latest date people have posted is March 27th. No April interviews have been announced. 

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I checked my email from them from a while ago and it says they'll be interviewing until late spring so I think there will be more dates but the sooner you interview the better I would imagine.