Franklin Pierce (Hybrid) ‘22-‘23 cycle

2 hours ago, Vlo915 said:

No, the emailed says it does not guarantee an interview invite. 

Does anyone know when they will most likely be sending out invites? 

I was wondering the same thing, it's mid December, and I got the "you passed the second review and are in consideration for an interview in january" email, but haven't heard anything. hope they send invites out soon! 

On 12/24/2022 at 9:50 AM, LAmoney said:

Anyone else got interviews? 

Not yet. I think January 9th is their first day of interviews - I assume more days will follow. I received the "your application has passed the second review process and is recommended for consideration of an interview" email on November 9, so I've been waiting a while. I hope I'm not waiting for nothing 😞

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 3:10 PM, use10293848 said:

Not yet. I think January 9th is their first day of interviews - I assume more days will follow. I received the "your application has passed the second review process and is recommended for consideration of an interview" email on November 9, so I've been waiting a while. I hope I'm not waiting for nothing 😞

The last email I got was the same on Nov 9th as well.. No news yet, but im hopeful within at least the next week or so we'll get some more information! 🙌🏼

On 1/2/2023 at 4:38 PM, Vlo915 said:

The last email I got was the same on Nov 9th as well.. No news yet, but im hopeful within at least the next week or so we'll get some more information! 🙌🏼

At this point the school I got accepted to starts in 3 days but this was my number one choice. Kinda torn but looks like I’ll have to take my acceptance