A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

9 hours ago, Nie1995 said:

I submitted my application in Oct and supplemental in Nov and have not received anything thus far besides them receiving my completed application/supplemental. Anyone else in the same boat? Is it safe to say they are done sending out step 2A emails? 

Hey! People have received 2A’s as recent as this month so not sure 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

1 hour ago, sieworld said:

I spoke with the school and not all invites for step 2b have been sent yet so the rest of us have to wait patiently 😬

Hey! Is this the phone number you contacted, the one listed on the main website? 8056217651

I wanted to reach out too and speak with them but any time I’ve called that number I can never get through to anyone 

Or did you call the number listed in the email we receive after submitting our app? I can never get through to anyone through that number either 😕

4 minutes ago, NeuroNate24 said:

Is anybody who received the interview invite link also having a hard time signing in using their credentials? I even tried resetting my password twice and it still doesn't go through. For the username are guys using the same username as the canvas log in?

When did you receive the email to schedule? 😮