Shenandoah Application Cycle 2022-2023

I want to say I feel good but again pretty much every candidate I spoke to said the same so it’s the way they conducted the interview where everyone left feeling positive. Personally I think my second one went better than the first individual one so I’m a little hopeful but don’t want to get ahead of myself. They have a two week time frame so I’m really gonna try not to think about it for my sanity’s sake. How do you feel about it ?

2 hours ago, Sushipanda said:

I want to say I feel good but again pretty much every candidate I spoke to said the same so it’s the way they conducted the interview where everyone left feeling positive. Personally I think my second one went better than the first individual one so I’m a little hopeful but don’t want to get ahead of myself. They have a two week time frame so I’m really gonna try not to think about it for my sanity’s sake. How do you feel about it ?

Honestly I feel the same way! I thought everyone was super friendly and made me feel comfortable. But I definitely feel like I did better in my second interview too. And the interviews felt a lot shorter than I expected! But maybe that’s just how it felt in the moment. And I’m also trying not to overthink it! Like I feel relieved but I’m anxious to have an answer already! 😅

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sushipanda said:

I did too. I think it’s real because I think I’ve read peoples comments about it a while ago. What I’m wondering is does this mean we got accepted, or does everyone who interviews gets this. People who interviewed already can someone confirm. Thanks 🙏🏼 

I interviewed during the first session and was waitlisted so I am not sure

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sushipanda said:

Guys I got the decision email from 10-28-2022 interview. I never thought I would make this post but I got in like I didn’t think I was capable enough to get in but I did. At work rn sobbing but thank you everyone for everything. I hope I’ll see some of you there ♥️

Yayyyy congrats!! ❤️ 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sushipanda said:

Guys I got the decision email from 10-28-2022 interview. I never thought I would make this post but I got in like I didn’t think I was capable enough to get in but I did. At work rn sobbing but thank you everyone for everything. I hope I’ll see some of you there ♥️

Ahhh congratulations!!! I had the same interview date & am eagerly awaiting the same e-mail. You’ve earned this!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Motherofterror said:

I think they do. I was talking to one of the current students in our interview day and she said she heard back days later than some of her peers. Soooo, fingers crossed for both of us! 

Ahh gotcha that makes me feel better. Yes definitely🤞🤞 I hope we hear soon

1 hour ago, Sushipanda said:

Congratulations!!!! I got my acceptance letter today too!!! At work rn and it's so hard to hold in the excitement!!! I interviewed on 10/28 too!

Edited by JessyS
  • Like 4