Shenandoah Application Cycle 2022-2023

4 hours ago, JourneytoPA222 said:

@mmc10 Was this the email asking for you to verify your information or another one? I got one asking me to confirm that my contact info is correct but thats all ive heard from them.

@JourneytoPA222 no this was different - I got an email on 07/03 asking me to verify my information (which I responded to and said it was all correct) and then on 07/28 I got an email saying a preliminary review was done of my application and that it was forwarded for faculty review! 

Edited by mmc10

On 8/1/2022 at 10:45 PM, mmc10 said:

@JourneytoPA222 no this was different - I got an email on 07/03 asking me to verify my information (which I responded to and said it was all correct) and then on 07/28 I got an email saying a preliminary review was done of my application and that it was forwarded for faculty review! 

I just got this email yesterday 😄 interviews coming soon!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lrhooper said:

I received an email this morning called "SU Application Receipt and Prerequisite Confirmation." I applied back in July and received a confirmation then. Maybe they are starting to go through the apps?

I think after that email you should get another one saying application complete and forwarded for faculty review. I got that email in July. Maybe they’re still working on evaluating.

• Like 1