Shenandoah Application Cycle 2022-2023

1 hour ago, aspiringpafrompa98 said:

Also just received a rejection and it was my top choice. I have applied to SUPA three times now and wasn’t offered an interview. I am heartbroken. Congratulations though to everyone who was accepted and good luck to those interviewing third round! 

your perfect program is out there....I keep trying to also not get attached to any program (even though I know its hard) because I know how hard it is to be rejected 😞 Good luck on your journey though! Hoping we all get some good news from somewhere soon ❤️ 

Edited by Iontheprize2022
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 11:05 AM, Olh2023 said:

Hi! Looking to switch from Winchester location to leesburg location for commute/family reasons. I know it’s a long shot but thought I’d see if anyone was interested in switching locations 🙂 so excited to get started at Shenandoah!! 

Someone posted in the groupme that they are no longer attending Leesburg campus, maybe there’s a spot you could ask admission for?

• 3 months later...
On 5/4/2023 at 8:09 PM, FuturePA0716 said:

is it bad to put "no preference" in the campus preference section? I am an out of state applicant and i'm not sure which campus I would like more

No. They will assign you a campus depending on availability. Winchester has more hiking and nature stuff, while Leesburg has lots of historical stuff, restaurants, and franchises so unless you don't care about these things you can leave it as is. Since you're an out of state applicant, I will say that Winchester is cheaper than Leesburg in terms of housing and other stuff. Best of Luck!