2022-23 Cycle Western University of Health Sciences

@Kris1005 Just got a call back from the same number. Told that I should be on the lookout for an email (check spam too) regarding time slots for an interview. The original call was to schedule an interview but the slot was filled already. 

She mentioned there was a list of 15 other individuals that she would pick from, so still hope out there everybody!

Edited by Bdnguyen15
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bdnguyen15 said:

@Kris1005 Just got a call back from the same number. Told that I should be on the lookout for an email (check spam too) regarding time slots for an interview. The original call was to schedule an interview but the slot was filled already. 

She mentioned there was a list of 15 other individuals that she would pick from, so still hope out there everybody!

Thanks for the update!! Lol okay Im glad it was for an interview invite; I really thought I forgot to add something to my application and thats why they were calling. Ill be on the lookout for that email and hopefully we may be on the same day! :)) 

3 hours ago, may68 said:

Can we email them to update our hours and new PCE? I interviewed already but I wanted to see if they allow us to inform them of new experiences 

I think you could've told them during the interview what you have currently been up to. But it's kind of the final hours of when you submitted your application to CASPA. How was the interview? Any words of wisdom?