2022-23 Cycle Western University of Health Sciences

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Raven57 said:

Did you guys add all 3 of your humanities syllabi before you submitted your caspa app since they’re not provided on the prerequisite database? 

I already submitted my application and I did not do that. 😞 Now i'm not sure if I was suppose too. Also, would've been difficult to get the syllabi as I did not keep that information. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 2:36 PM, paschoolapp2023 said:

What secondary?

I received an email stating the below:

Thank you for submitting your CASPA application to 
WesternU’s Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPA) program. We strive to provide a patient-focused, hands-on curriculum taught by top faculty and complemented by outstanding clinical training opportunities. We’re glad to hear that you are interested in joining us.

Next steps for your application...

Please note that if you are one of the highly qualified applicants that is selected for an interview, we will contact you via email around September with further details. We appreciate your interest in WesternU. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your Admissions Counselor.

Hey guys in my application portal for this program, under the checklist I have “repeated coursework” as not completed. I added a picture for reference. When I tried to go fill it out it says that withdrawn courses do not count. I have not repeated a course, only withdrew from one with a “W” and taken it again with a letter grade. So I’m not sure how to fill it out and I don’t want my checklist to be not completed😭 I emailed admissions but no reply yet. Anyone know what this means? I appreciate it!A7F98FF7-4421-48FB-9891-71BE4AB2ED39.thumb.jpeg.c0c886b27ddead8b739f36ef13ca261e.jpeg

Edited by maya68

Hi everyone,

Good luck to all those applying this cycle! For those who already submitted, I’m struggling to send in my GRE scores. I sent my scores already to Western using 4152 as the school code but I think it was wrong because all other schools I applied to got my score except Western. Now, it’s the only thing I’m waiting for to apply and I’m not finding any answers for why mine didn’t send. If anyone can let me know what code they used/how they sent it, I’d really appreciate it!

Does anyone else have a hard time getting in touch with their admissions counselor? I've been emailing them some questions about my application since May and have received 0 emails back. It's a bit frustrating.

I also wanted to ask if anyone has had any trouble with the online application Western U sends once you submit your CASPA. I tried signing up for this application cycle (just to keep tabs on my application status) but couldn't find the MSPA program under the College of Health Sciences. Anyone else have the same problem?

Edited by 472apple