2022-23 Cycle Western University of Health Sciences

On 4/25/2023 at 2:15 PM, soondubu said:

For all still on the waitlist, don't lose hope! For reference, there's 42 people in the GroupMe group chat, and 47 total members (current student moderators and incoming class of 2025) in the Facebook group. There are still spots open! Best of luck!

Thanks so much for updating us. I really want to get into Western so this makes me feel a little better

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2023 at 8:18 PM, charles2828 said:

Hi!

Are there any current WesternU PA students that could answer a few questions for me? I realize these may be answered in the upcoming months as the school sends out more info to the incoming class but I’m just anxious to know lol. I didn’t go to preview day and some of these things were addressed during the interview day at another school but I never found out where WesternU stands:

1. Is there a dress code for class?
  2. will PA students get to dissect cadavers?
  3. When will we get the program’s calendar and official start date? I read that welcome week is August 7-11, 2023 but I’m not sure if that’s an optional extracurricular “get familiar with the campus” general sort of thing or mandatory/the official start date/very important PA program onboarding

I’d appreciate any insight :)) thank you!

Hi! So we don’t have a lab associated with our anatomy class. We can only go into the cadaver lab when the professor is able to reserve a time for us. But even then, we are working with cadavers that the other programs are dissecting, we don’t get to do that.

Welcome/orientation week is mandator for onboarding stuff.

Edited by Hachu
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...