2022-23 Cycle Western University of Health Sciences

On 6/30/2022 at 11:47 AM, ChelseaPrePA said:

I received an email stating the below:

Thank you for submitting your CASPA application to 
WesternU’s Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPA) program. We strive to provide a patient-focused, hands-on curriculum taught by top faculty and complemented by outstanding clinical training opportunities. We’re glad to hear that you are interested in joining us.

Next steps for your application...

Please note that if you are one of the highly qualified applicants that is selected for an interview, we will contact you via email around September with further details. We appreciate your interest in WesternU. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your Admissions Counselor.

I also received this with all green check marks. I do not see any supplementary in site so I am truly confused 

12 minutes ago, pacookie453838 said:

hi guys! just submitted my app on caspa.. how long until i get an email from western with the invite to create a portal? and if my application is in complete status rn on caspa but undergoing verification am I okay? 

hey! I submitted my app last week and it took 2 days to be verified and the day after western emailed me to create a portal! 

7 hours ago, FutureprimarycarePA said:

Does anyone know when they usually sent interview invites?

I emailed them to get a status update on it but no one has answered me 😞

From last year, I submitted my application the last week of October, and got an invite around the 2nd week of November!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamaPA said:

From last year, I submitted my application the last week of October, and got an invite around the 2nd week of November!

Oh wow that's quick! What day was your interview scheduled for, after you got the invite? 

and if you don't mind me asking, what were your stats last year?

Edited by mpac12345678

5 hours ago, Tommyajr said:

Hello everyone. Has anyone else been contacted yet regarding interviews for those who applied in October? This is my 3rd time applying and have been granted an interview prior. Getting kind of anxious. Thanks for any info. It’s hard to get ahold of admissions 

I just received confirmation on everything end of October so I’m also just waiting now !

On 10/19/2022 at 12:40 PM, P4th2P4 said:

Just had it! Wasn't bad, pretty much the same format as what they said in the interview prep videos: four questions total, meet with two different faculty members (2 questions per faculty member) 6 minutes per question. The questions themselves are pretty standard interview questions (so don't stress about that just remember your stories/examples from your prep work and you should be fine!) The interviewers are nice and it's not an intimidating environment. [Another side note: decisions come out march which is something to consider especially if you applied to January start schools.]

Good luck to everyone!! 

link for interview prep resources here in case you guys wanted to look at it:

https://prospective.westernu.edu/health-sciences/mspa/interview/

do you know when they will contact us for the results of the interview? i had mine on 10/26