UTMB 2022-2023 Admissions Cycle

I'm a little late to all of the responses but I applied late August and interviewed with UTMB on Nov 4th. The campus and the facilities are great which I believe will foster learning. The educators are kind and friendly whom seem to truly care about the students and their education. I enjoyed the opportunity to interview and hoping that they accept me! Btw, this is my second year applying.

13 minutes ago, FuturePA1811 said:

It’s not too late to receive an acceptance right? I was at 11/4 interview and I felt so good about it. Kinda beat down that I didn’t hear anything. But they send out acceptances anytime afterwards right?

I know that it's stressful to wait, I didn't get accepted my first year applying. However, try to stay positive because I believe there is another interview date set up if I'm not mistaken. I think it's good that you haven't heard yet, that means there is still opportunity left! You got this, I believe in you!

5 hours ago, FuturePA1811 said:

It’s not too late to receive an acceptance right? I was at 11/4 interview and I felt so good about it. Kinda beat down that I didn’t hear anything. But they send out acceptances anytime afterwards right?

Don't be discouraged! I was on the same boat: interviewed on 10/21 and just received an acceptance TODAY on 11/10. It's definitely possible 🙂

• Like 2

For those who have already interviewed at UTMB--is the location of the interview building #56 on the campus map that they provide you in the confirmation email? Or is it at 301 University Boulevard? At least according to Google Maps, those are two completely separate buildings so I'm a bit confused because those are both listed as the interview location. 

On 11/14/2022 at 4:20 PM, Ringo12 said:

For those who have already interviewed at UTMB--is the location of the interview building #56 on the campus map that they provide you in the confirmation email? Or is it at 301 University Boulevard? At least according to Google Maps, those are two completely separate buildings so I'm a bit confused because those are both listed as the interview location. 

When I put "UTMB Health Clinics" in Google maps, it gave 1005 Harborside Dr as the address which takes you by the ER. That's where I was dropped off and there's a little walkway on the left that leads to the correct building (#56 on the map). Then just take the elevators in the lobby to the 7th floor and follow the paper signs to the conference room where everyone starts out. Good luck with your interview! 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 2:11 PM, ruussianPA said:

Hopefully we will be classmates!!!

You are so kind! I loved UTMB but I actually just got accepted into Baylor and I live in Houston so I immediately accepted!! Can't wait to be colleagues in a few years!

Edited by Lexibro

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Texas24 said:

Has anyone gotten an interview invite for later than Dec 1st? Trying to figure out if there is still a very slim chance or not. Thanks! 

It says on their website that final decisions are made by December 5, so I believe they are done sending out interview invites