UTMB 2022-2023 Admissions Cycle

1 hour ago, angela96 said:

I just received an invite for November 4, but I am a little anxious as I've heard not so great things about the program. Anyone have any insight?

I've heard similar but vague things and would also like to get more specifics. Its weird because their PANCE pass rates are actually really good.

Edited by cstanzy

On 10/6/2022 at 5:31 PM, PA0622 said:

Hi. I am a little nervous. Are they still sending out interview invites? I got my under review email on 08/23 and has still not heard anything back.

yes of course, we’re still in the early stages! i got my under review email around the same time and am still waiting. look at past forums, some applicants didn’t get accepted until May! 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, bellaPAschool said:

yes of course, we’re still in the early stages! i got my under review email around the same time and am still waiting. look at past forums, some applicants didn’t get accepted until May! 

It seems from the last forums that the last interview send outs were at the end of October and then the last interviews were in mid November. From there people either were accepted or waitlisted and the people who were accepted in May were on the waitlist. I am giving myself until the end of October and if I do not get an email by then for an interview than I will start to plan for how to improve my application for next cycle. I hope we get an interview email soon. Stay strong!

• Sad 1