UTMB 2022-2023 Admissions Cycle

Also, in terms of the virology/immunology course, I can't find the course in-person in my state for when I need to take it... would an online course like this one offered from UC San Diego count: https://extendedstudies.ucsd.edu/courses-and-programs/applied-immunology. If not, does anyone know of any good, challenging online virology/immunology courses from reputable schools?

2 hours ago, cstanzy said:

Also, in terms of the virology/immunology course, I can't find the course in-person in my state for when I need to take it... would an online course like this one offered from UC San Diego count: https://extendedstudies.ucsd.edu/courses-and-programs/applied-immunology. If not, does anyone know of any good, challenging online virology/immunology courses from reputable schools?

I ran into the same issue finding an in-person class. I took it at UCSD and received an interview! 

16 hours ago, cstanzy said:

I was able to substitute cell biology for my virology/immunology course. 

5 minutes ago, cstanzy said:

Anyone know if there’s a hotel discount for the interview or does anyone recommend a hotel? I’m trying to book mine today, but Shirley hasn’t emailed back yet

I stayed at the Wingate Wyndham East Beach, it was like $70, free breakfast and it was right across the street from the beach and had a pool (if you get there early enough for that haha). Pretty decent for the price and only a 5 min drive from UTMB

2 hours ago, FuturePADaisy said:

I stayed at the Wingate Wyndham East Beach, it was like $70, free breakfast and it was right across the street from the beach and had a pool (if you get there early enough for that haha). Pretty decent for the price and only a 5 min drive from UTMB

Did they not offer a discount? Just wondering to make sure I don’t miss it