2 minutes ago, FuturePA4557 said:

how soon do we think the waitlist will start to move 

Depends on the people who are accepted. If they decline a seat, I’m assuming they call the first person on that waitlist and go down from there every time someone declines a seat. Only like 3 people were pulled off the waitlist based on the forum last year. 

35 minutes ago, Jpa2022 said:

Are you guys in state or out of state? And are your last names early or late in the Alphabet? Lol these things may not matter, but out of curiosity… bc I’m on edge! 

I am out of state, and my last name is later in the alphabet. I interviewed early September. Hope this helps! Don’t stress out too much!

48 minutes ago, Jpa2022 said:

Are you guys in state or out of state? And are your last names early or late in the Alphabet? Lol these things may not matter, but out of curiosity… bc I’m on edge! 

I just got my acceptance call 30 mins ago and I am out of state and my first/last name is later in the alphabet! I interviewed in September I believe! I think they have a lot more calls to make so try not to worry 

Received the NON-interview rejection letter.

But that's okay because I got into my top choice! 

For those of you with waiting and/or receiving rejections, keep your heads up. And most importantly, I implore you to NEVER GIVE UP.

In full candor, this has been 15 years in the making for me and I am STILL in shock because I did NOT expect ANY interview invitations at all. So an acceptance... well you can imagine SHOCK X SHOCK. It will happen for you, so keep it going because I want it for you too. ✊

Edited by Supersillywill
  • Like 3