1 hour ago, MarinaraPesto said:

I applied at the end of august and I haven't heard anything yet. Should I be worried? Did people who were rejected get a rejection email?

They’re sending interview invites until the end of this month according to the admissions counselor. I applied end of august and am still waiting also

Edited by Soontobepa11
  • Like 2

Hi everyone! I was wondering if a few of you could share your stats (GRE, GPA, PCE, shadowing, major of study, etc) and say whether or not you've received an interview. I'm trying to get an idea of if I'd have a good chance of acceptance for next cycle. I'm an out-of-state student, but attended Clemson as an undergraduate and am hoping that MUSC considers close-ties to the state. Thanks in advance🙂

17 hours ago, FuturePA2324 said:

Hi everyone! I was wondering if a few of you could share your stats (GRE, GPA, PCE, shadowing, major of study, etc) and say whether or not you've received an interview. I'm trying to get an idea of if I'd have a good chance of acceptance for next cycle. I'm an out-of-state student, but attended Clemson as an undergraduate and am hoping that MUSC considers close-ties to the state. Thanks in advance🙂

Hi! I received an interview this cycle. GPA: 3.78, GRE 306 (MUSC doesn't look at these scores), PCE ~2500 at time of application (medical assistant), biology major, in-state. MUSC mentions on their website that they aim to accept 50% in state/50% out of state, so there seems to be a fair chance for everyone!

Hope that helps, good luck!

• Like 1