On 8/15/2022 at 8:09 AM, PrePASC02 said:

Hey guys, I'm a second year applicant to MUSC. I got an interview last year but got waitlisted and ultimately didn't end up getting in. Last year they were using the PA-CAT as an entrance measure, but this year no standardized exams are required so I'm very interested to see how that changes the admission process! Good luck to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any questions about their interview format or anything like that. 

Hey! Can you share any details on their interview process? 

On 9/27/2022 at 11:50 AM, SierraW said:

Hey! Can you share any details on their interview process? 

I don't think we can share details about the interview process but in general just be yourself! To prepare, I just did mock interviews with my mom and watched a bunch of Youtube videos about interviews made by practicing PAs and PA students. If your university has a career center they might be able to do a mock interview with you as well!

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2022 at 7:11 PM, alexc7253 said:

I don't think we can share details about the interview process but in general just be yourself! To prepare, I just did mock interviews with my mom and watched a bunch of Youtube videos about interviews made by practicing PAs and PA students. If your university has a career center they might be able to do a mock interview with you as well!

On 9/28/2022 at 11:44 AM, BayouCoco said:

Most schools tell you to specifically not to share details about the interview. Given that they probably check these forums, you should probably delete this post. 

People like you are so annoying. Let people share whatever they want. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BayouCoco said:

You sound like a great future provider. That toxic energy will take you far I’m sure. Again. Schools follow these forums. People should be aware of what they’re posting. 

How is me encouraging people to post whatever they please at their own risk and convenience toxic energy? Funny how you think you know me by being sarcastic and saying “you sound like a great future provider”

why does it bother you what people post? It’s their choice and their decision is my point

Edited by Soontobepa11