• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kleiman said:

Are people submitting their CASPAs prior to the supplemental application being available?

Hey. I did, but you don't have to. Especially if this is the only school you're applying too, since they are non-rolling. They don't look at anyone's application until after the deadline.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! my name is Serene and I am a senior at the College of Charleston. I am a first time applicant at MUSC for the 2022-2023 cycle! I'm hoping to making some pre-PA friends and just be part of a community with the same passion as me. My snapchat is aye_serene219 and my number is 843-810-0701 if anyone would like to talk!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/15/2022 at 8:09 AM, PrePASC02 said:

Hey guys, I'm a second year applicant to MUSC. I got an interview last year but got waitlisted and ultimately didn't end up getting in. Last year they were using the PA-CAT as an entrance measure, but this year no standardized exams are required so I'm very interested to see how that changes the admission process! Good luck to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any questions about their interview format or anything like that. 

I'm in the same boat! Interviewed last year & was waitlisted. Does anyone know if interviews will be virtual or in-person this year? 

On 8/22/2022 at 12:02 PM, Pa2021a said:

Hey guys! Was also waitlisted last year and this is my second cycle applying to PA school. Feel free to message me personally,  was looking to do some interview prep if anyone wants to join! 

Just submitted my application today! Goodluck to everyone applying! I am an out of state applicant from Michigan so this will be my first cycle applying to this program.

On 8/22/2022 at 12:02 PM, Pa2021a said:

Hey guys! Was also waitlisted last year and this is my second cycle applying to PA school. Feel free to message me personally,  was looking to do some interview prep if anyone wants to join! 

Would definitely be down to do some prep. This new online interview format I experienced last year was awful lol. Feel free to PM me about contact details! 

• 2 weeks later...