57 minutes ago, KylieLP said:

Is the Q and A with students just you and them? Should I wear business professional?

It’s everyone who interviewed that day and the students! No other faculty or anyone. And u don’t have to, something casual is fine in my opinion! It was very laid back and chill, the students were in regular clothes 

Edited by FuturePA310

14 hours ago, FuturePA4557 said:

Hey guys! How many people does this program interview from previous years? 

When I interviewed they said the program received about 2000 caspa apps this year and they typically interview around 200 candidates . I feel like it might be a little more than 200 since the program transitioned from 60 to 97 seats.

23 hours ago, FuturePA4557 said:

Hey guys! How many people does this program interview from previous years? 

I interviewed last year but not this year so far. I’m actually surprised bc I felt that my interview went well and the only suggestion they had for improvement was more patient care hours which I’ve been doing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by BayouCoco

On 9/13/2022 at 9:59 AM, PrePAandMomingIt said:

From my understanding, decisions will be sent the beginning of November.  So quite a long wait from interview to final decision...I'm sill waiting to hopefully get an interview.  But, I did submit rather late...I'm sure they are going through the stacks and stacks of applications by date (when both apps were received).  Fingers crossed!!  Being a single-mom, I'm pretty limited to the schools I can apply to.  Have to either be somewhat local or online/hybrid options...

I was told they are non-rolling admissions so it doesn’t matter when you applied 

4 hours ago, Soontobepa11 said:

This is the last month we can be offered an interview I guess. How many interview dates are still left ?

I don’t know how many dates are left, but on the college of health professions Instagram story they said they’re sending a it invites until end of October/early November and are interviewing ~300-350 applicants 

Edited by kaitt236
Typo
  • Like 3