Campbell University (NC) Interviews 2012-2013

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CONGRATS!! Just curious as to when you completed your supplemental application? Do you live in NC? GOOD LUCK on your interview. I will be letting you know if I get one!

Hey! I turned in everything beginning of July for Campbell. I'm from San Francisco, CA so I'll be making the trek to the east coast. Thanks, and I hope you get an interview too! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have an interview there as well! Coming all the way from LA. I interviewed last year and was placed on the wait list; unfortunately didn't get in. Best place to stay is Microtel in my opinion, relatively close and was pretty cheap. The interview is laid back, you interview with a faculty member and a local PA/PA student.

lynzme1,

It was all very relaxed, and everyone was so nice! They actually had a group of first years come talk with us, and we could ask them all kind of detailed questions about the program. Everything I heard was fantastic, and Campbell really is my first choice. They also give you a tour of their facility, and the campus, so you can see what you're getting into. :)

Lynzme1/constantvm - I just got an email right now saying "...chosen to extend the review of your application prior to making a decision..". Any idea what this means?

constantvm, I was also under the impression that we would hear back Monday, but I still haven't heard anything. Keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us...

It's essentially a waitlist status (exactly where I was last year with them -_-). I got the same email unfortunately. It basically means everytime they have an interview session they will review your application and see if they would like to extend an invitation to their program then. You won't know if it's a "no" until abour mid Feburary. Campbell is getting pretty competative, but keep your heads up! I just got accepted to a different program (ranked higher than Campbell) yesterday! So keep going to interviews, Campbell's word is not the last one. :D

Lynzme1/constantvm - I just got an email right now saying "...chosen to extend the review of your application prior to making a decision..". Any idea what this means?

It's essentially a waitlist status (exactly where I was last year with them -_-). I got the same email unfortunately. It basically means everytime they have an interview session they will review your application and see if they would like to extend an invitation to their program then. You won't know if it's a "no" until abour mid Feburary. Campbell is getting pretty competative, but keep your heads up! I just got accepted to a different program (ranked higher than Campbell) yesterday! So keep going to interviews, Campbell's word is not the last one. :D

Congrats on your acceptance!!!!!

Stony Brook?! Congrats!!!

Yeah for sure. This has been my nth interview over the years and I can't seem to get into a program. So its a bit of a downer but I will keep trucking. Think I will join a toast masters group since my interview skills might be lacking. Thanks for the info and congrats on Stony Brook I've read that is a great school.

Archived