Campbell University (NC) Interviews 2012-2013

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! To those who have interviewed already this year - was a writing sample required? Was a group interview conducted? I know that the individual interview will be with a faculty member and a PA... but is there a group exercise too? Multiple individual interviews? My interview is January 18th and it seems like it might be one of the last rounds of interviews (if not the last) so I'd really like to be as prepared as possible! Thank you all SO much in advance!

Hi All!

I had my interview on November 16th and was accepted!!! I am so excited. I was accepted to the dual MSPH/MPAP program. Applicant, I would love to speak more with you. As for suzpa and rena0123, were you in the morning session or afternoon session?

I was wearing a pretty conservative pinstripe suit and white top (I'm kind of old-school like that).

About me:

I went to an undergraduate institution that did not award letter grades (New College of Florida), so my only GPA was from my seven post-baccalaureate classes (4.0). I had a 1320 GRE (680 Q/ 640 V/ 6.0 writing). My clinical hours came from my experience as a clinical research assistant at Duke University, where I did neuropsychological and clinical mood assessments with geriatric patients with Alzheimer's disease, cognitive impairment, and/or late-life depression. I also have one publication.

I applied to 10 schools and was invited to interview at 8.

I really liked the laid-back and supportive vibe I got from Campbell University. All the students seemed really caring, and it seemed like the faculty were very invested in the students. Plus, they will be having a cadaver lab starting in August 2013!

There was no writing sample required and no group interview, just one interview with two faculty members.

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted recently! NAP, thank you so much for the extra information about the interview. I am really excited! I put a lot of thought into it, but ultimately decided not to interview for the dual program. I think that it is an awesome opportunity though, and I'm sure it will be a great program. Thanks again, and enjoy this time before school starts!! :=D:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived