West Coast University 2022-2023

2 hours ago, erock135 said:

do you think its still worth applying rn to the program although so many people have accepted and interviewed already?

I say go for it! They interview until the deadline which is in Dec.

13 minutes ago, PAwithasmile said:

Has anyone had acceptances from the sept 23 and sept 30 interviews ?

I interviewed Sept 30 and was told it would be 4-6 weeks for an update/decision

• Like 2

17 hours ago, PAwithasmile said:

Has anyone recieved acceptances today ? 

I just received an acceptance off the alternate waitlist this morning from my July interview, but I got into their new LA campus and I'm committed there since I live in closer. Hopefully this opens a spot for someone & gives u guys on the alternate list hope!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PAanon25 said:

I got waitlisted for this school for the second time. does anyone know how many people get waitlisted/ how long it is and how many students they interview? also do we ever know what position on the waitlist we are at? Thank you!

Taylor said that the waitlist does not have a cap. From my understanding they interview every qualified applicant and we find out rank in December after the deadline and end of interviews. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone know how clinical rotations work  here . Im applying to both sites and the LA school told me If I got accepted I’d be doing rotations in Texas because they have sites in Cali and Texas which is so convenient. So I wonder how the Dallas site does rotations and class ? Are most of your classes on campus and are rotations only in the Dallas area ?

6 hours ago, LAmoney said:

Anyone know how clinical rotations work  here . Im applying to both sites and the LA school told me If I got accepted I’d be doing rotations in Texas because they have sites in Cali and Texas which is so convenient. So I wonder how the Dallas site does rotations and class ? Are most of your classes on campus and are rotations only in the Dallas area ?

1 hour ago, LAmoney said:

Also can anyone explain the first essay question about what is my philosophy of healthcare. I am a bit confused 

Hi, I hope I could be of help! When interviewing I asked about clinical rotation sites, and they mentioned that they are within a 50-mile radius of campus. If they are having difficulty finding a rotation site then they may be outside of that, but we are not responsible for finding rotation sites. Also, yes, classes are fully on campus in Richardson. As to the next question, I agree it is worded a little weird but I interpreted it as what will you bring into healthcare as a PA and how does that align with the program's mission and values?

• Like 1