West Coast University 2022-2023

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, NotyouraveragePrePA said:

Hey all! For anyone who recently interviewed… has anyone heard anything back? Looking back at last years thread people heard something in 1-2 weeks 🥲 I know year to year things change but still can’t help feeling 🫠

Hi! I interviewed last year on a Wednesday and heard back the following Monday. Do you know if this was the first round of interviews?

Hello, new applicant here -

I was looking at reviews of WCU in Cali for Nursing and stuff and most of them were bad, calling the school expensive and just a bad overall experience. I'm slightly worried because I have high hopes of getting accepted here - Dallas would be a great location for me to practice after graduation. Thoughts?

I have an interview in a week and I'm getting ready for it. Does anyone have any tips or specific things they can mention to me? It's my first interview ever! What kind of questions? Who interviewed you? Thanks in advance

Edited by Nuggets

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MarWR said:

Hi I was wondering how long your interview lasted was it actually the 30-45 minute time frame or much shorter? 

Mine was  shorter than I thought. Was kind of separated into 2 halves, the initial half being more important - that lasted like 20 mins and the rest dependent on you, so it ended up being about 35-40 for me

Edited by Nuggets