West Coast University 2022-2023

17 minutes ago, AFuturePAOkay said:

No, I was really hoping to by now. They did way 4 to 6 weeks so it's not like they're behind, but it would have put some fire under my feet to get an answer before my interview tomorrow elsewhere, not to mention deciding whether to pay the deposit at another program. 

I think you were the one that noticed the Wednesday trend. Hopefully this Wednesday is your big day!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PrePa0710 said:

Just finished my interview. 🥲 Not too confident in the way it went. Gonna stay positive and busy!

Keep your head up! Whether this is comforting or not, it's out of your hands now. No amount of worry will increase your chances at WCU, but it will hurt your confidence, peace of mind, and composure at other interviews. You're free now! Plus, I've heard of a lot of people who think they did poorly and then got in! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AFuturePAOkay said:

Keep your head up! Whether this is comforting or not, it's out of your hands now. No amount of worry will increase your chances at WCU, but it will hurt your confidence, peace of mind, and composure at other interviews. You're free now! Plus, I've heard of a lot of people who think they did poorly and then got in! 

That’s true. I think I understand what you mean know about the question kinda feeling the same. Mine was very short and I felt like I didn’t get to sell myself enough. I got caught up on my words and after it was over I started to wonder if I even answered the questions 🤦🏾‍♀️  But yes definitely have to let it go and not drag on it. 

12 minutes ago, PrePa0710 said:

That’s true. I think I understand what you mean know about the question kinda feeling the same. Mine was very short and I felt like I didn’t get to sell myself enough. I got caught up on my words and after it was over I started to wonder if I even answered the questions 🤦🏾‍♀️  But yes definitely have to let it go and not drag on it. 

For sure. Well I hope i didn't bomb it. People who went short are getting in so I think you're good! 

On 9/20/2022 at 8:50 PM, AFuturePAOkay said:

Did it come today? I think you will have really good luck getting off the wait-list, especially if you're high on it! Since this is a new program, I suspect quite a few students will decline their acceptances to go somewhere else. I hear that happens a lot. 

Yeah it was on Tuesday. I asked if all the seats were filled and was told no. And I asked if the alternative list was ranked and she said yes and we will receive our rank after the deadline and when all interviews are done. Getting off the waitlist could be a couple days before the class starts since deadline is December. 

Once you have been accepted to West Coast University / WCU in Richardson, TX, this post is for you! I have made a GroupMe as an unofficial place for matriculating students to chat. We can share it with any classmates we've met who might not see it posted here. Below is the link for accepted students that are planning to attend WCU; if you were accepted but are going to attend somewhere else, maybe you could create a group for your school instead! Thanks!

Please make a GroupMe account if you don't have one; it doesn't need to be your school email necessarily.

https://groupme.com/join_group/89703460/ujNlHnVG

image.thumb.jpeg.d585df142f92b230abdfff881a625e37.jpeg

Edited by AFuturePAOkay
  • Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 10:32 AM, PrePa0710 said:

Congrats!!. I interviewed the same day and was put on the alternative list. How were you feeling post interview? 

I felt pretty good after the interview tbh, it was about 45 mins long and I felt I answered the questions the best I could! I hope you get off the waitlist and we can be classmates! 

• Like 1