West Coast University 2022-2023

On 7/21/2022 at 8:57 AM, monkii said:

accepted as well, and so excited as they were my top choice!! here is a FB group to join and meet each other! 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/groups/785893772842703/?ref=sharehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/785893772842703/?ref=share&exp=9594&fs=e&s=cl

How long after your interview did you receive your acceptance? 

23 hours ago, petitehopefulPA said:

Anyone who was accepted wiling to share their stats? 

Also when did you hear back from the school regarding your acceptance?

cGPA: 3.49 (3.38 undergrad + 4.00 post-bacc); sGPA: 3.23; PCE: 2400; HCE: 171; volunteer: 512; research: 240; PA shadowing: 80; CASPer: 3rd quartile; GRE: didn’t take

they told me it’d take 4-6 weeks to hear a decision but i heard in 3 weeks!

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, salwarahaman said:

Waitlisted this morning from 7/28 interview, kinda upset because not many people have my accepted it. Hopefully we find out soon though. Anyone else heard back?

I was placed on an Alternate list this morning, I'm pretty bummed. Did u receive that same email? Because idk if it's the same thing as being waitlisted 

1 hour ago, weezywink said:

those of you who said WCU is your top choice - would you mind sharing why? i’m trying to find out as much as i can about this program!

I am trying to figure that too but I have seen videos of the new campus and their what they have is pretty top notch but honestly i just like that the tuition is not to crazy like any other school and is a 24 month program. I will be glad if I am accepted