University of Tampa: Application Cycle 2022-2023

14 hours ago, AriCC said:

Does anybody know an estimated date that they will send out II this year with the rolling admissions?

No rolling admissions, but people who applied for the December 1st deadline will hear Dec. 22nd for an interview then Jan 6th for acceptances, per info on their admissions site. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone current student here about to graduate. 

those of you accepted, first off congrats! Second, looking to sublet a 2bed/2bath about 1 mile from campus by 2/1. 

if anyone is looking to move early and is interested please reach out and we can set up a plan for you to tour virtual or in person. 

good luck to everyone else applying

12 hours ago, Chiller876 said:

Hey everyone current student here about to graduate. 

those of you accepted, first off congrats! Second, looking to sublet a 2bed/2bath about 1 mile from campus by 2/1. 

if anyone is looking to move early and is interested please reach out and we can set up a plan for you to tour virtual or in person. 

good luck to everyone else applying

Hello! I am interested in your sublease and I'll be in Tampa from 12/30-1/06 for New Years and apartment hunting. I'd love to have some pictures of your apartment and extra details when you have time. :)

On 12/3/2022 at 11:08 AM, Amanduh18 said:

Hello! I am interested in your sublease and I'll be in Tampa from 12/30-1/06 for New Years and apartment hunting. I'd love to have some pictures of your apartment and extra details when you have time. 🙂

Hi there, I will also be in Tampa over the holidays and will be apartment hunting. I am wondering if you would mind sharing which apartments you are looking at?

I applied for July and didn't hear back until a month or two ago. I had received some bad information from the previous grad admissions advisor and Gillian (who is MUCH more responsive) contacted me to get my info straight. Essentially, if you weren't selected in July (or considered, in my case) it pushes you to the December applicant pool. That's my understanding, at least.

My biggest gripe with UT's process is the lack of communication. A simple email stating that you didn't make it or got moved to the later applicant pool would be really appreciated.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PhillyGator said:

I applied for July and didn't hear back until a month or two ago. I had received some bad information from the previous grad admissions advisor and Gillian (who is MUCH more responsive) contacted me to get my info straight. Essentially, if you weren't selected in July (or considered, in my case) it pushes you to the December applicant pool. That's my understanding, at least.

My biggest gripe with UT's process is the lack of communication. A simple email stating that you didn't make it or got moved to the later applicant pool would be really appreciated.

I agree, I have not received a single email from them.

1 minute ago, Amanduh18 said:

Oh wow congratulations to everyone that’s gotten an interview invite! Were they calls or emails? How do you know all have been sent out? 

I emailed admissions and asked - curiosity got the best of me. This was the exact response:

“Thank you for reaching out! All invites have been sent out for this cycle. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions!”