University of Tampa: Application Cycle 2022-2023

10 hours ago, AspiringPA30 said:

I’m wondering if they may be sending out more interviews next week. 

I spoke with Raven yesterday. The invites all went out. There is a chance that more go out, if people decline their interviews. Otherwise, everyone gets pushed to the December application deadline. She said that she’d like to send out an update to those of us that didn’t get an interview, but she hasn’t been given permission yet. 

I guess I’m hoping to hear from them in January. 🙄 

43 minutes ago, PhillyGator said:

I spoke with Raven yesterday. The invites all went out. There is a chance that more go out, if people decline their interviews. Otherwise, everyone gets pushed to the December application deadline. She said that she’d like to send out an update to those of us that didn’t get an interview, but she hasn’t been given permission yet. 

I guess I’m hoping to hear from them in January. 🙄 

We got this. Hold your head up. Keep going!! 💪🏼

2 hours ago, AspiringPA30 said:

We got this. Hold your head up. Keep going!! 💪🏼

You’re definitely more optimistic than me. I liked my chances of getting one of the 60 interview slots with fewer total applicants, a lot better than the chance of getting one of 30 spots with a bunch more applicants. 

I’m hopeful, but I’m not going to hold my breath for the next round.