University of Tampa: Application Cycle 2022-2023

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spoke with admissions this morning to confirm if my PACAT scores were in, they said that for applicants that are verified by July 1 and are considered competitive will be receive an interview invite on or by July 27. The first round of interviews will be August 11-13th. 

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, FooturePA said:

To 800?? Jeez then I'm in the same boat. My composite is 546

So yes the scores go to 800 but it is the scaled score that matters, there should be a link to the scaled score table on the email that says your score is ready. 

546 is really good, in the top percentile for sure, so congrats!! I scored a 512 which is about average. Hoping its enough!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Futhrepa202155 said:

Does anyone know if they will send out interview invites before July 27? I know they said by July 27, but I wonder if they send some out before that.

I called yesterday to ask, Raven said applications are being reviewed now and all interviews will go out at once by July 27th. I asked if that meant on that day and she said it could be before and it could be on, just depends when they get through everything! I asked if they will go out in waves and she said no all at once. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Klassified29 said:

How do I answer this question if I am planning to take PA-CAT before the Dec. 1st deadline to be considered for the February 2023 interview?

Screenshot 2022-07-23 233145.png

I would call them to verify. They answer pretty quick and are super nice. 

I would assume you mark no, but maybe they mean December 1st deadline since the July deadline passed?

11 hours ago, Klassified29 said:

How do I answer this question if I am planning to take PA-CAT before the Dec. 1st deadline to be considered for the February 2023 interview?

Screenshot 2022-07-23 233145.png

Not entirely sure, but I would assume since you’re answering no, then your caspa application would translate over to the December 1 deadline. I would call them to verify just to be certain