University of Tampa: Application Cycle 2022-2023

2 hours ago, JustDoc16 said:

Has anyone received confirmation for their interview date yet?

I called the school yesterday and I spoke to Alyssa who confirmed that Raven has been out sick so maybe she’ll start calling everyone when she returns to work. Good luck everyone! I’m so thrilled to interview and meet you all next week. 

5 minutes ago, PhillyGator said:

How'd the interviews go? What types of questions did they ask you guys? Anything that caught you off guard?

we were advised not to disclose specifics about the interview process. however, the faculty and staff were super supportive in answering any lingering questions we had. if you have an upcoming interview, just be yourself and you’ll do just fine. 

9 minutes ago, PhillyGator said:

How'd the interviews go? What types of questions did they ask you guys? Anything that caught you off guard?

We signed a NDA so can’t go into specifics , but if you go into it relaxed it’s really not bad at all. The school was beautiful, the students and faculty are really friendly, and the whole process is very organized!

We were also told we may hear back as early as Tuesday!

Edited by Amanduh18

On 8/15/2022 at 9:39 AM, Amanduh18 said:

We signed a NDA so can’t go into specifics , but if you go into it relaxed it’s really not bad at all. The school was beautiful, the students and faculty are really friendly, and the whole process is very organized!

We were also told we may hear back as early as Tuesday!

They mentioned Tuesday as well? I probably misheard or something but I thought I heard Wed-Fri for decisions. Good Luck to you all who interviewed last week. Wishing the best guys!!!