UW 2022-2023 Application cycle

44 minutes ago, PA140 said:

How long after you guys were verified did they send you an email confirming they got your application?

It took awhile to get my confirmation email. I submitted end of May, verified like two days later, got confirmation from them late june and received an email letting me know I met all their requirements on June 29th

20 minutes ago, NDJR7 said:

That's great, everyone! Congrats on the interview invites!

I'm still waiting to get that app verification from them. I know they got it, but it's so close to the deadline!

I’m in the same boat, hoping to get a Spokane interview and my CASPA was verified yesterday morning 🤞🏻🤞🏻🙌🏻

52 minutes ago, SoCalPrePa1 said:

Guess I gotta reapply next year 😞

Oh no, did you receive a rejection? If so, I was rejected last year and attended one of their re-applicant information sessions. It was unbelievably helpful, hopeful, and really re-energized me for this years cycle. They gave out a lot of stats about their accepted reapplicants that they don't post on their website. Would recommend if you plan to reapply! 

1 hour ago, SoCalPrePa1 said:

Guess I gotta reapply next year 😞

Don’t get discouraged! They usually have 3 rounds of interviews for Seattle. I haven’t heard anything either, one of my coworkers got an email for interview today too. But he re-applied early in the cycle, May. 

DON’T GIVE UP! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SRB4PA said:

Don’t get discouraged! They usually have 3 rounds of interviews for Seattle. I haven’t heard anything either, one of my coworkers got an email for interview today too. But he re-applied early in the cycle, May. 

DON’T GIVE UP! 

thank you for the encouragement! I applied late may and was verified in June so crossing my fingers I will make it to the next round for seatte 

Applied to Tacoma and Seattle (second choice). Feeling so anxious waiting to hear back from MEDEX! I got an interview last year with Tacoma but got waitlisted. Good luck to everybody!!! The interview process was actually enjoyable and everybody was super nice. The questions they asked weren't too difficult as long as you do practice questions available online 🙂 

57 minutes ago, JoshuaCarruthers said:

Joining in on the conversation since I'm checking this thing religiously. I applied to the Spokane location with Seattle being my second choice. Haven't heard anything back yet. I applied in the middle of August. 

49 minutes ago, BuenaS said:

Applied to Tacoma and Seattle (second choice). Feeling so anxious waiting to hear back from MEDEX! I got an interview last year with Tacoma but got waitlisted. Good luck to everybody!!! The interview process was actually enjoyable and everybody was super nice. The questions they asked weren't too difficult as long as you do practice questions available online 🙂 

Cool! Lot's of people applying to Tacoma, then!

Best of luck folks!