MEDEX Spokane 11/19/21 interview

Hey guys!

I am so sorry I didn’t make it to the zoom meeting, for some reason I had it in my mind that it was tomorrow, not today! I’m really bummed that I wasn’t able to meet with you all and get to know you a little better before the interview. Well, if any of you decide to do one last meet up before the date, I’ll try to make it to that. Either way, best of luck to everyone and I look forward to meeting you all this Friday! 🙂

@Samantha12 as @Austin14 said, We're meeting up once more on the 18th at 8:00p.m. PST. So, come on in and join the party! Below will be the Zoom link and passcode if needed. 

It was great getting to know everyone last night on a more personal level and look forward to Thursday!

Zoom invitation:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85087451580?pwd=MGxmdnVxYTB0VVdkbjVVc1VMQ3oxZz09

Passcode: 115636

Having gotten to know you over the past couple of weeks, and especially today, I just wanted to say that I'd be honored to work alongside any of you, on any given day, on any give situation! Best of luck and may we all get a phone call on Monday and a seat together next summer!

All the best!

• Like 4