MEDEX Spokane 11/19/21 interview

@Samantha12 @Austin14 @JacobFio Just got the acceptance call!

First, and really important to me, I want to tell you, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart, if you got an interview, you've got the skills and from the hours that we "hung" out, I would without a doubt love to work with you. Take it from me who's had some big life stumbling blocks. DO NOT GIVE UP. There are no such things as failures, there's only lessons. Come back next year and get in with us. and PLEASE, if you need anything, you have my number somewhere on this thread. I'll do what I can to help you prep.

Do stay in touch!

• Like 3

On 10/22/2021 at 5:00 PM, JacobFio said:

That’s a great idea. I’d love to get together and prepare for the interview. One of the current students at MEDEX Spokane is planning on hosting a zoom meeting tomorrow morning and I will be attending. Hopefully I’ll see you there? If not I’ll pass on any crucial information.

If anyone that comes across this forum has any information or resources about the interview process feel free to post it! It’d be nice to get some fresh interaction and guidance from some of the recently accepted candidates.

How did you find out about the current student hosting the Zoom meeting?

• 4 months later...