University of Oklahoma - OKC 2021-2022 Cycle

Guest PNT9600

1 hour ago, anovak1 said:

I received a phone call about 30 minutes ago! Congratulations to those that have received phone calls so far! I didn’t receive a phone call from the people that interviewed me. I wasn’t able to answer so she left a voicemail, but she said to expect something in the mail or an email in the next few days! 

Who did you interview with?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AspiringPrePA said:

Do interviewers typically make calls all on the same day? My interviewers sound like they may have made their calls already :,) hoping to make the waitlist at least so following this forum closely 

No idea. No news is good news. I imagine for the wait list they won’t call, just email. But I don’t know, this is my first time 

2 minutes ago, bigchungusPA said:

Yes. I called around an hour ago and they told me that decisions are still going out and should all be out by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone!

The wait is killing me! Though it sounds like it may be taking longer since someone said people were out sick. I can understand that. Good luck !!!